Tankless Water Heaters Have Twice the Life Expectancy
Tankless water heaters typically run for about twenty years – that’s twice as long as many traditional water heaters! Additionally, tankless water heaters don’t run out of hot water and often Energy Star approved for meeting strict efficiency guidelines.
Tankless Water Heater Repairs
Tankless water heaters may require less maintenance than their on demand systems, but they still require some upkeep and may need occasional repairs.
If you’re experiencing any of the following problems, contact Affinity Plumbing and Water Conditioning:
- The water runs hot, then cold – then hot again.
- The water heater is making unusual noises when I run the hot water.
- Sometimes the water heater shuts off while in use.
- I’m unable to get any hot water.
There could be a number of issues but commonly we see these possible issues:
- Mineral buildup from hard water
- A clogged vent or air intake
- Issues with your gas supply
- Dirty heating elements
- Faulty igniter
Even if unreliable hot water seems like a small inconvenience, reach out to one of our plumbers as soon as possible. A small problem may indicate a larger issue with your tankless hot water heater.
Contact Affinity Plumbing and Water Conditioning
If you have any tankless water heater service need, simply call our office to schedule a consultation.